Translate

Monday, March 5, 2012

New Inspiration

Hello-Hello to everybody from the other side of the ocean!

It is pretty cold here, and Minsk pleased us with 2 sunny days! I am spending my time meeting with my friends and making new friends, surfing the net, and enjoying eating all kinds of homemade goodies :)

Yesterday I had a chance to watch a play by Belarus Free Theatre ! It was a unique experience. The Building where the play look place is just an old little house. People were sitting on the floor on the pillows, and actors were playing in front of the people in the same room. The house was full of charisma and charm: old, with white walls and ceiling, and with black painted wooden floor.



Check out a lit cigarette laying on top of the shoe and a cell phone was ringing too...

The play was very passionate! It was depicting some moments of our everyday life in Belarus as well as going back a few decades ago. I really really enjoyed it!!!

I felt connected to the actors  (it was 4 of them). Them and me have chosen the same lifestyle... Travelling, living on the road, giving their heart and soul to people. Also they taught me a lot. About stage, live, myself...

I met so many wonderful Belarusian young people there!!!! I would like to say HI to all of them !!!!!

Wonderful, inspirational day in Minsk.

Thank you for reading!
Sincerely, Ania



I

No comments:

Post a Comment